Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Don't-Buy List


Note: The links below have all been cautioned per Section B, Article 5 for failure to respect personal space in condoning advertisements which play unprompted. Submissions of sites for addition to this list may be sent to dontgetcarded att gmail dott com. Click at your discretion.

- ESPN SoccernetStore.com | Despite the fact that I visit Soccernet.com daily, I've never been able to stomach the constant ads for its store.

- GetSnuggie.com | True: If I visit Snuggie.com, then I might be interested a Snuggie. False: I want everyone in the office to know that I want a Snuggie.

- MasterCard and Prilosec OTC | I was trying to watch some cool MonsterQuest videos at History.com, because something strange is lurking in the woods of the Pacific Northwest. But I'm pretty sure it's neither a 8.99% interest rate, nor frequent heartburn.

No comments: